The High Court of Delhi has approved the restructuring of Network18?s companies and same has also been announced to the stock exchange (announcement on BSE).
Following the restructuring approval, the Court Order has been filed with the Registrar of Companies, NCT of Delhi & Haryana on June 10, 2011, making it the ‘Effective Date’ for the Scheme of Arrangement. The Appointed Date under the Scheme is April 01, 2010.
Network18 companies include
- Television Eighteen India Ltd,
- Web18 Software Services Ltd,
- IBN18 Media & Software Ltd, iNews.com Ltd,
- Television Eighteen Commoditiescontrol.com Ltd,
- RVT Investments Pvt. Ltd,
- Network18 India Holdings Pvt. Ltd,
- Care Websites Pvt. Ltd,
- ibn18 Broadcast Ltd and Network 18 Media & Investments Ltd
Effectively, following this change in structuring, the web and emerging businesses of Network18 will be moved from separate companies (Infomedia18, Web18) to Network18 Ltd.