GQ India Men of the year Award was all glitz and glamour The event recognizing the talent from all fields of work saw some eminent personalities gracing the red carpet and event.
Event saw Bollywood including Amitabh Bachchan, Anil Kapoor, Shahid kapoor, Deepika Padukone who was looking ravishing in red see through dress, Vidya Balan, Diya Mirza very graceful in sari. John Abraham walked the red carpet with his investment banker girlfriend Priya Marwah. Kajol was seen with hubby Ajay Devgn at the GQ Men of the Year Awards 2012.
The new talent on block Ayushman Khurana came in with Tahira Kashyap. Radhul Dravid and Siddharth mallya was also present at the event.
Below is the list of winners of 2012 GQ India Men of the year Awards -
- Emerging Talent: Ayushmann Khurana
- Cinematic Icon: Ajay Devgn
- Director: Anurag Kashyap
- Lifetime Achievement: Anil Kapoor
- Woman of the Year: Deepika Padukone
- Most Stylish Man: John Abraham
- Agent of Social Change: Mohandas Pai
- Breakthrough Talent: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Writer: Rahul Bhattacharya
- GQ Legend: Rahul Dravid
- GQ Digital Man of the Year: Ramesh Srivats
- Designer: Rohit Bal
- TV Personality: Shekhar Gupta
- Sportsman: Sushil Kumar
- Businessman: Sanjay Reddy
- Inspiration: Shekhar Kapur
- The Ultimate GQ Man: Shahid Kapoor
- International Businessman: Tony Fernandes
- Artist of the Year: Thukral and Tagra
Here are some pictures to capture the event.